News Ticker
  • Welcome To StarGamerX Community
  • Upgrade Now to V.I.P Member
  • StarGamerX News
  • CSGO | RULES

S A C I

Hello brothers,
    create this topic now and I am pleased because it seems that you guys appreciate the server that is good progress for us. .
    We are so glad, we're really happy to play with you... but now we are forced to put a rules so that we keep on respect and having fun.

GENERAL RULES

1. Vulgar/disorderly/disturbing language or insults on the server is sancitoned with - Gag  3/5min if u reconnect direct ban for 60min 
    2. You are not allowed to use hacks/configs/scripts BAN Perm
    3. Respect the admins because they are the image of the server 
    4. Anyone who griefing/troll will be punished with SLAY in the first instance, and the next attempt will receive BAN for 10-60 minutes
    5. To announce a possible encoding use say_team@ (u) + encryption name
    6. It is forbidden to contest the decision of an admin on the server.If you think it was you or any other unetitled player, you can make a complaint ON THE FORUM.
    7. DO NOT SPAM
    8. IT IS FORBIDDEN TO MOCK / CAERINCA / TOXICITY TO OTHER PLAYERS, WHICH CAN RISK FIGHTING / SCANDAL ON THE SERVER, PUNISHING WITH GAG / MUTE /  SILENCE UNTIL KICK / BAN..... DEPEND ON THE SITUATION
    9. It is forbidden to call players to competitive 1v1

ADMINS RULES IS COMING SOON BY @ OG07  @ spawen  @ DadoDz  @ Luffy  @ Extuel   WITH SOME UPDATES IN GENERAL RULES.

• Like 4
    • Thanks 1

CaLJ0U4.png 

BV5CiF8.png  VvELoCD.png

Make it simple, but significant.